Sunday, May 20, 2007

OYSTER POINT CRITERIUM


by Hilton Cycling Club and Conte's




It's taken a bit longer than usual to get photos up. All the typical excuses, including some that are really valid.






This was the first race shot entirely in RAW format. File sizes 10-12 Megs each, which are converted to jpeg after processing. I didn't "cover" every race as completely as usual, for a number of reasons, not the least of which was I only had 8 Gigs of memory cards with me. They were all full when I left. I'm still not 100% sold on the RAW thing. Much more processing flexibility at the expense of time moving huge files around. After conversion to jpeg some of the shots still had a "grainy" appearance when magnified. Also had to retool the post production workflow around new software. Only time will tell .........

Soooooooo, 3 galleries are up now, with the CAT 4 and Pro 123 going up late tonight
MEN 30+
Just a few shots here as I arrived, just in time to see DBo hit the deck. Actually I was walking away, and only heard the "splat." The pavement didn't suffer any damage ........





MEN 40+





















MEN 50/60 +







From sunny FLA
JB


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home