Tuesday, September 04, 2007

7SPRINGS SUBARU 24hr CHAMPION CHALLENGE



It was a fantastic weekend at an incredible venue with some amazing people.





I'm coming to love photographing the event even more than riding it. Probably because the course is so darn TOUGH.






Lots of heroic stories to be told. Many many pictures are being processed and will be up by Wednesday night. So keep checking back.


Till then I leave you with a few I pulled form the bunch.



I love to hear racers comments as I'm getting the shoots. Some even get a little hot-doggin' in. Even better.













Also special is catching some folks out there goofing around when they don't even know I'm watching. Hmmmm, does that make me a voyeour? Got this shot with a long lense from deep in the woods, probably 100 yards away. Whoever it was (Team - I'm With Stupid) surely didn't have a clue they were being photo'd, they were just playin' around.







A few more shots in a GALLERY here.



or just click and view the short SLIDESHOW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home