Tuesday, October 16, 2007

CORKSCREW CROSS by ALAN at Cooper Vineyard









Photos are up. And there are a bunch of them. I guess I got a bit carried away. Been a while since I've been out shooting a cross race and I was enjoying it. Still have many that came out good but haven't gotten 'em up yet. No pics of seniors or C's as I raced those.
On one level a picture captures the moment. On another level, when you string them all together, they tell a story. Some pics I wouldn't keep for their photo quality still make the cut to keep the story going.

The Men's A Race was quite incredible and I put together a small selection here to tell the story. Enable the captions on the slideshow. That was some great racing.











WOMEN and JUNIORS









MEN'S A, and MEN'S B


I like this picture of JimmyD after a hard race .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home